Volunteer duties include but are not limited to:
– Assistant to Event Director
– Assistant to Sponsorship area lead
– Greeters (light security) supported by KRA to check wrist bands and monitor the VIP areas and stage
– Merchandisers (selling t-shirts, etc.)
– VIP / Sponsorship area attendent
– Assist with bringing food platters form vendors below to VIP sponsor area ion gondola deck and light serving
– Cashiers and or credit card takers at bars
– Survey takers
– Raffle ticket sellers (benefiting NWWC)
– Assist with set up and take down
– Green/Clean patrol – patrol plaza to pick up items left on tables, etc.
_ Green room (tent) Liason
Mammoth Rocks would write a check to NWWC, DSES or Mammoth Lakes Rotary (or to another charity organization in Mono county) the equivalent of $12/hour for each hour volunteered plus each volunteer will get an event drink token for food a 5 hours shift and event t-shirt if 10 hours worked.
The event hours are 8/23 5-10pm, 8/24 4-10pm and 8/25 2-10pm. We need of help on all shifts.